The Electoral Management Research Network
The Electoral Management Research Network is a network of academics researching electoral management around the world.
It is co-convened by Toby S. James (University of East Anglia), Holly Ann Garnett (McGill University), and Leontine Loeber (University of East Anglia), with an executive board made up of prominent scholars and practitioners of electoral management.
- bring together scholars studying electoral management from around the world, providing a platform for sharing research findings and stimulating collaborative research projects
- organises regular panels at professional academic conferences such as the PSA, ECPR, APSA, IPSA to share research and enhance collaboration
- runs a joint blog
- submits applications to hold conferences and other related events
- acts as a point of reference of experts able to provide media commentary
- runs a quarterly newsletter summarising news on key policy developments and the latest research
- provides updates to the electoralmanagement.com research library pages
Membership is open to all scholars and practitioners of electoral management. Please click here to see the membership application. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.