The Electoral Management Research Network
The Electoral Management Research Network is a network of academics researching electoral management around the world.
It is co-convened by Toby S. James (University of East Anglia), Holly Ann Garnett (McGill University), Leontine Loeber (University of East Anglia) and Carolien van Ham (University of New South Wales).
Executive members include:
- Alistair Clark (University of Newcastle, UK)
- Nicholas Kerr (University of Alabama, USA)
- Robert Krimmer (Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia)
- Robert Mattes (University of Cape Town, South Africa)
- Pippa Norris (Harvard University, USA and University of Sydney, Australia)
- bring together scholars studying electoral management from around the world, providing a platform for sharing research findings and stimulating collaborative research projects
- organises regular panels at professional academic conferences such as the PSA, ECPR, APSA, IPSA to share research and enhance collaboration
- runs a joint blog
- submits applications to hold conferences and other related events
- acts as a point of reference of experts able to provide media commentary
- runs a quarterly newsletter summarising news on key policy developments and the latest research
- provides updates to the electoralmanagement.com research library pages
Our first event will be a series of panels at the ECPR Oslo in September 2017.
If you are interested in joining the network, please email email@example.com for further details.